U-Pick blackberry, strawberry and blueberry fields are conveniently located near parking area and our Farm Store.
Most of our blackberry plants are thornless. We have 2 varieties with thorns. We recommend thornless blackberries for those picking with children.
We provide a one gallon basket for picking strawberries. You keep the basket. For picking blueberries and blackberries, we provide a poly-lined one gallon bucket. You simply take the plastic bag of berries with you and leave the bucket with us. Please DO NOT bring your own basket or bag for picking berries. Berries must be picked in the containers that we provide.
We offer a small bucket for children to use to pick their own berries. Children can take the bucket home with them as a souvenir.
Our indoor facilities are air conditioned and handicapped accessible.
Restrooms are air conditioned and a diaper changing table is available.
A sitting area is available near each U-Pick field for resting, if needed.
Additional seating is available on our Farm Store porch or indoors.
Cold drinks and snacks are available to purchase in our Farm Store.
We have designated picnic areas for enjoying food/drinks purchased or brought from home.
What to bring/what to wear
1. Our blueberry, strawberry and blackberry fields are in full sun, so please dress accordingly. We recommend closed toe shoes, light-colored clothing, hats, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Please wear old shoes or boots if picking berries because parts of the field are often muddy.
2. Bring a cooler with ice for transporting berries home. We have ice bags available to purchase if needed.
1. Wash hands before picking berries.
2. No food or drinks allowed in U-Pick fields.(Other than water)
3. Please supervise your children. We have vehicles coming into and out of our farm throughout the day. We also have tractors and large trucks operating on our farm.
4. No throwing fruit, sticks, rocks, etc.
5. No pets allowed on the premises for sanitary and safety reasons.
6. No smoking or alcohol consumption on farm premises. If you choose to smoke, you must smoke in your vehicle and dispose of your cigarette in your ashtray.
7. No littering. We have large trash bins at each designated picnic area and at the Farm Store, so please dispose of your trash using these bins.
8. Drive slowly when entering and exiting the farm.
Copyright 2014Victoria Web Design